- UK13 and Schuko-style power cable adaptors are extra for all orders.
- Version 2.5 units may also be upgraded with Cardas ACBP or CCGR binding posts (Upgrades).
EFS Circuit & Full Cryogenic Treatment
After many years of outstanding performance, we pushed the design envelope and configured a perfectly linear, extended frequency sweep circuit (EFS) that more than doubles the previous sweep at both ends of the spectrum….quite an achievement.
- The EFS, of course, compliments the high voltage / high current components of the signal.
- The swept square wave starts at 0Hz and is calibrated at just over 40KHz, whereas the previous sweep (for version 2.5) started just below 40Hz and reached 18.5KHz.
- The Extended Frequency Sweep (EFS) improves on every sonic parameter translating into more transparency and dimensionality, a deeper/wider soundstage, and deeper / tighter bass information.
- Full cryogenic treatment of the circuit board, all chassis connectors, switches, and internal wiring is included with all Anniversary Edition 3.5 models and HI-POWER models.
Note: this cryogenic treatment is also available as an upgrade for all Cable Cooker 2.0 & 2.5 owners. It is as sonically significant as the EFS circuit upgrade, and the benefits are cumulative (Upgrades).
- The Cable Cooker™ 3.5 greatly improves the sound quality of all forms of interconnects (including A-V and phono), speaker cabling, AND power cabling beyond any normal break-in cycle.
- Rapid, superior break-in and conditioning… conditions more thoroughly because the cabling is exposed to extreme signal levels and a special waveform that does not occur in normal system operation.
- Sophisticated, high-efficiency, continuous duty circuit supplies in excess of 1 watt for interconnects and 22 watts for speaker and power cabling, in addition to a highly dynamic extended-frequency sweep (from 0Hz to over 40KHz).
- Universality of use… allows break-in and conditioning of interconnects, speaker cabling, and power cabling simultaneously.
- International compatibility… universal switching power supply may be used on any continent….usable with all line voltages from 90VAC to 260VAC, and AC input frequencies from 47Hz to 63Hz.
- Custom adaptors available for daisy chaining power cables and speaker cables.
- Designed & manufactured in the U.S.A … built to last